Friday, May 4, 2012

B.O.B. – Strange Clouds


The first time I ever heard of B.o.B. was in 2010 when I was riding in the car with my son listening to the song “Nothin On You“ .and I said is that Bruno Mars? He said yes..B.o.B., I really liked it. I started listen to B.o.B. he has had main stream success with his the songs “Nothin On You” and “So Good” .were made for the radio. B.o.B. released a new CD in April 2012 called Strange Clouds, this CD has a little something for the true rap fan and something for people like me who likes to sing along to catchy melodies and choruses. The songs I like on this CD are “Castles”, “Where Are You (B.o.B. vs. Bobby Ray)”, “Bombs Away (feat. Morgan Freeman)”, “Arena”, “So Good”, “Circles” and “So Hard to Breathe”, the rest of the songs on the CD are good as well. B.o.B seems to have fans of different ages like me who can appreciate his versatility. I feel you should be versatile singer, so that way you will be around for a long time. I give this CD 4 out of 5 stars. You can listen to B.o.B. on Streetwise Radio or MyGen365, live365, Athena365 and I-Tunes.

LM


No comments:

Post a Comment