Saturday, June 14, 2014

Adrian Marcel




Yes! Adrian Marcel East Oakland’s own has the whole package talent and looks. His looks remind me of a young El De Barge, but his sound is all his own. Adrian truly has a gift. Adrian Marcel is the real deal this young brother can write. He wrote the majority of songs from his “7 Days of Week” CD with Jane Hancock. It just amazes me that Adrian Marcel is so underrated. I’ve never heard him on the local radio stations and that is a shame! I think if he keeps writing his songs and singing the way he does, he is going to blow up. In February 2014, Adrian Marcel released the single "2AM," with a guest verse from Sage the Gemini. My favorite songs from 7 Days of Weak are “Timeless”, “My Life” and “Waiting”. If you like listening to true talent like Adrian Marcel tune into Streetwise Radio on iTunes, Pandora, MyGen365, Live365, Athena365 and Gilroy Radio.
LM



No comments:

Post a Comment