Sunday, August 23, 2015

Disclosure

  

If you’re into electronic dance music the dynamic duo Disclosure is definitely a group to check out. These two brothers from Reigate, Surrey in England came onto the music scene with their singles "Tenderly" and "Flow" in 2012. On June 3, 2013 their debut album “Settle” was released and nominated for Best Dance/Electronia Album at the 2014 Grammy Awards. I must say that I’m not really into to electronic dance music but Disclosure really started to change my mind. My favorite thing about Disclosure is that they are very experimental. They release tracks that sound incredibly different from the one before. Disclosure has some of my favorite artists featured on their songs like, Mary J. Blige, Kwabs, Gregory Porter and Sam Smith. Here are a few of my favorite songs “Omen ft. Sam Smith”, “Disclosure - Willing & Able ft. Kwabs”, “F For You ft. Mary J. Blige” and “Holding On ft. Gregory Porter”.

LM

No comments:

Post a Comment