Monday, October 5, 2009

WHITNEY HOUSTON

WHITNEY HOUSTON




Whitney Houston is a talented singer; she definitely got her talent from her from her mother Thelma Houston and Aunt Dionne Warrick. Her debut album was released in 1985. On that album “You Give Good Love”, “Saving All My Love for You”, and “How Will I Know”, earned Whitney Houston best female pop vocal for “Saving All My Love for You” set her sing career superstar status. Whitney is one of the world’s best selling music artists; she sold over 140 million albums and 50 million singles worldwide. Her career was going good; she stared in several feature films, waiting to Exhale, The Preacher’s Wife and The Body Guard. When she married Bobby Brown 1992, things in her personal life was having effect on her career. She divorced Bobby Brown in 2007, and things for her started to turn around. Whitney released her new album “I Look to You” August 31, 2009. The two singles “I Look to You” and “Million Dollar Bill” entered the Billboard 200 at #1. I can say from my point of view Whitney is back.























No comments:

Post a Comment